Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Dr George Frederick Heroman Jr

George Frederick Heroman Jr. was born on 27 Apr 1921 in Monticello, Arkansas as the fourth child of George Frederick Heroman and Winnie Mary Mitchell. He had three siblings, namely: Winnie Marie, Francis Rosa, and William Leslie. He died on 25 Oct 1988 in Hewitt, Mclennan, Texas, USA.

He was buried in Waco, McLennan County, Texas, USA.

Notes:

I can't find any information suggesting that he was married or had children.  My mother-in-law has informed me of the fact that he was married and did have children.  One daughter and two sons.  I have the phone number of his daughter, so my next job is to contact her and see what information I can get from her.  Still don't understand why they don't show up on census records.  Where did they live in 1930 and 1940??

No comments:

Post a Comment